This series of books on the unique and distinctive characteristics of animals are written to enhance the
pupils’ knowledge of zoology.
They are specially designed to provide clarity of vision and concepts employing colourful illustrations and pictures
instead of learning lengt hy and wordy descriptions.
Scientific facts, information and technical data are explained in simple structured sentences that are easy to read and understand.
This is a series of Science reference books that no students of Science can afford to do without.
- ■ The Ways Animals Protect Themselves(p.2)
- ■ Deception and Disguise(p.4)
- ■ Curling up its Body(p.6)
- ■ Breaking off Body Parts(p.7)
- ■ Deceiving the Enemies(p.8)
- ■ Emitting Pong or Ink(p.9)
- ■ Shell and Spines(p.10)
- ■ Run for Your Lives！(p.11)
- ■ Living in Trees or Underground(p.12)
- ■ We are Poisonous(p.13)
- ■ Electricity as a Weapon(p.14)
- ■ Play Dead(p.15)
- ■ Glossary(p.16)